Thanks !
So quick solve :

Open a terminal [Ctrl]+[Maj]+[t]

sudo ln -s /etc/console-setup/cached_UTF-8_del.kmap.gz
/etc/console-setup/cached.kmap.gz
sudo update-initramfs -u

So now we can come back to a complex encryption disk password without to
have to find/guess the us correspondence !

I just remember, but in the installer, the keyboard setup is after we
choose disk encryption password. So some people who didn't know this bug
and that their keyboard where in English keyboard layout, they might not
really now their real password ! Fun !

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to initramfs-tools in Ubuntu.

  non-us keyboard layout not setup in initramfs

Status in Ubuntu:
  Confirmed
Status in initramfs-tools package in Ubuntu:

  Release:        17.10

  In Artful the /etc/console/cached.kmap.gz file does not exists, in its place,
it uses some files with more precise names susch as cached_UTF-8_del.kmap.gz.
However the initramfs scripts still uses cached.kmap.gz . The consequence is
that the keyboard layout remains US in the initramfs which is a problem for
full encrypted installation when entering passphrase.
  Proposed solution is to make a symbolic link from  cached_UTF-8_del.kmap.gz
to cached.kmap.gz. Then the initramfs tools will find the
/etc/console/cached.kmap.gz file and includes it in the initramfs.