We don't update the release pocket's Packages file post-release.  As
such, this bug will only get fixed if libterm-readkey-perl is uploaded
to -updates or -security, which seems unlikely to be necessary.

That said, rest assured that it's supported regardless of the state of
the Packages file.

Closing as invalid, because there's not much we can (or will) do about
the cosmetic issue.

** Changed in: ubuntu-meta (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to ubuntu-meta in Ubuntu.

  libterm-readkey-perl shows 18 month support in Precise

Status in “ubuntu-meta” package in Ubuntu:
  Won't Fix

Bug description:
  When bug #1000605 was fixed libterm-readkey-perl was added as a
  dependency of mysql-client-5.5 in Precise. mysql-client-5.5 has 5
  years of support but this dependency doesn't according to output of
  apt-cache show libterm-readkey-perl:

  Package: libterm-readkey-perl
  Supported: 18m

  I expect this to reflect 5 years support as it's a dependency of a
  package which is supported for that long.

  I'm guessing this is due to the fact that it was only added as a
  dependency after Precise was released, and this hasn't flowed back to
  the Packages file for whatever reason (I didn't get that far).

  Apologies if this isn't the right package to file against; I couldn't
  see anything more appropriate.