Syncing task from Mir.

** Changed in: mir (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to mir in Ubuntu.

  glmark2-es2-wayland hangs

Status in Mir:
  Triaged
Status in mir package in Ubuntu:

  I've seen this in the following benchmarks:

  effects2d hangs (showing cube)
  function  hangs (showing pattern)
  texture   hangs (showing cube)

  It is most easy to reproduce with "texture"

  I've also saw it on "shading" after using --run-forever and leaving it
  for over ten minutes.

  While the test isn't important in itself, this does suggests we may be
  hitting a racy scenario.

  Note:

  I've also seen other glmark benchmarks fail in ways that are probably
  unrelated to Mir wayland support:

  ideas   => "Failed to link program" => "Set up failed"
  terrain => "Failed to link program" => segfault