Syncing task from Mir.

** Changed in: mir (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to mir in Ubuntu.

  [regression] Unresponsive/hung clients may never recover after waking
  up and could get disconnected

Status in Mir:
  Triaged
Status in mir package in Ubuntu:

  After the merge [1], if a client is blocked and the socket becomes
  full, then:

  1. if the server tries to send an event and it can't the event will be dropped
  2. if the server tries to reply to an RPC call (e.g. next_buffer) and it
can't, it will disconnect the client

  We need to deal with the issue more gracefully, allowing clients to
  better recover from transient freezes. At the same time we need to
  have some mechanism to handle clients that are unresponsive for too
  long, so that we don't waste server-side resources.

  [1] https://code.launchpad.net/~afrantzis/mir/fix-1350207
  -unresponsive-clients/+merge/233934