** Description changed:

- I expect my subwoofer working when choosing ALSA 2.1 in VLC audio settings,
but in fact it doesn't sound at all
- Also headphones
- AlsaMixer shows BassSpeaker, but changing it's volume has no effect
- Also I tried the trick described in similar bug I
found(https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/alsa-tools/+bug/1405691,
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/alsa-driver/+bug/871808) with
hdajackretask with pin 0x1a as LFE and hda_analyzer - no effect though
+ I USE ASUS N55JM with ALC668 onboard
+ I expect to hear sound from headphones if it's plugged in, at least in
parallel with speakers. But I can't set it up.
+
+ Also I expect my subwoofer working when choosing ALSA and 2.1 mode in
+ VLC audio settings, but in fact it doesn't sound at all
+
+ I tried the trick described in similar bug I
+ found(https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/alsa-tools/+bug/1405691,
+ https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/alsa-driver/+bug/871808) with
+ hdajackretask with pin 0x1a as LFE and hda_analyzer - no effect though

  Debug info
  http://www.alsa-project.org/db/?f=b5e564ec981f30eee9346a791fb0f51874e23b59
+
+ Actually I even can see right pin detection
+ sudo hdajacksensetest -c 1 -a
+ Pin 0x12 (Internal Mic): present = No
+ Pin 0x14 (Internal Speaker): present = No
+ Pin 0x15 (Black Headphone, Right side): present = Yes
+ Pin 0x16 (Not connected): present = No
+ Pin 0x18 (Not connected): present = No
+ Pin 0x19 (Pink Mic, Left side): present = No
+ Pin 0x1a (Internal Speaker): present = Yes
+ Pin 0x1b (Black Mic, Left side): present = No
+ Pin 0x1d (Not connected): present = No
+ Pin 0x1e (Not connected): present = No
+ Pin 0x1f (Not connected): present = No
+
+ I see 0x15 - Headphone pin, 0x1a - subwoofer.
+ But I can't make sound headphones nor subwoofer

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to alsa-driver in Ubuntu.

  Asus N55JM headphones don't work

Status in alsa-driver package in Ubuntu: