Oops, didn't mean to file this yet as tests haven't completed. However
there are failures already.

On s390x, the test history leads me to believe that the tests started
failing when we switch to running tests in VMs.

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/tmp/autopkgtest.EztoIW/build.0Oh/src/debian/tests/systemd-fsckd", line
267, in <module>
    boot_with_systemd_distro()
  File "/tmp/autopkgtest.EztoIW/build.0Oh/src/debian/tests/systemd-fsckd", line
243, in boot_with_systemd_distro
    enable_plymouth()
  File "/tmp/autopkgtest.EztoIW/build.0Oh/src/debian/tests/systemd-fsckd", line
224, in enable_plymouth
    plymouth_enabled = 'splash' in open('/boot/grub/grub.cfg').read()
FileNotFoundError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/boot/grub/grub.cfg'

  systemd 235-2ubuntu3 ADT test failure with linux 4.14.0-7.9

Status in systemd package in Ubuntu:

  Testing failed on:
      i386:
https://objectstorage.prodstack4-5.canonical.com/v1/AUTH_77e2ada1e7a84929a74ba3b87153c0ac/autopkgtest-bionic-canonical-kernel-team-bootstrap/bionic/i386/s/systemd/20171118_221900_c23d7@/log.gz