Public bug reported:

SQLite 3.21 supports atomic write to boost performance quite a lot for
f2fs partitions.

As I looked into 3.21's buildlog, Ubuntu didn't supply the build flag to
enable atomic write.

Please add -DSQLITE_ENABLE_BATCH_ATOMIC_WRITE to the build flag and
enable atomic write support.

Thanks.

** Affects: sqlite3 (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to sqlite3 in Ubuntu.

  Enable atomic write support for f2fs

Status in sqlite3 package in Ubuntu: