If I add "root" as member of the "lpadmin" group in /etc/group, all is
working perfecty: Kill button of the job list entry, "Clear all" at the
top of job list, and "Restart" in the print queue entry.

OdyX, WDYT? Should we add root as member of the lpadmin group?

shemgp, your latest patch is still not working for me, see comment #42.

Unsubscribing ubuntu-sponsors, as cups-pk-helper patch does not solve
the problem.

** Changed in: cups-pk-helper (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: cups (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to cups in Ubuntu.

  Deleting or stopping print jobs does not work

Status in gnome-control-center:
  Incomplete
Status in cups package in Ubuntu:
  Incomplete
Status in cups-pk-helper package in Ubuntu:
  Incomplete
Status in gnome-control-center package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  Deleting or stopping print jobs through the "gnome-control-center ->
printers" menu is not possible.
  (Black rectangle for stopping can be pressed, nothing happens.)

  Deleting with cups via webinterface does work. ( http://localhost:631/
  )

  Please let me know which information to provide.

  Cheers

  Package: gnome-control-center 1:3.2.2-0ubuntu1
  NonfreeKernelModules: nvidia
  ApportVersion: 1.23-0ubuntu4
  Architecture: amd64