Thanks for taking the time to report this bug and helping to make Ubuntu
better. We appreciate the difficulties you are facing, but this appears
to be a "regular" (non-security) bug.  I have unmarked it as a security
issue since this bug does not show evidence of allowing attackers to
cross privilege boundaries nor directly cause loss of data/privacy.
Please feel free to report any other bugs you may find.

** Information type changed from Private Security to Public

** Also affects: debconf (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to debconf in Ubuntu.

  package clamav-base 0.99.3+addedllvm-0ubuntu0.14.04.1 failed to
  install/upgrade: subprocess installed post-installation script
  returned error exit status 128

Status in clamav package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in debconf package in Ubuntu:

  My computer used to continually freeze after about thirty (30) seconds
  or so such that neither my mouse nor my keyboard worked because they
  froze, which required me to repeatedly restart my computer, but not
  first without disconnecting my computer from its internet connection,
  given that my understanding is and/or was that there are or were
  security problems in permitting the grub loader to be seen and,
  therefore, its key to be read by eavesdropper(s) on the other end of
  the internet cable.  Nevertheless, it also appears, after having
  reviewed my computer's files and folder that criminal hacker(s) have
  and continue to attempt to infiltrate my computer by means of two (2)
  known files, Namely, .pki and .esd_auth .  Given that my computer was
  hacked a day or two ago, thereby rendering it useless to the point of
  my computer being unable to boot, I assert and maintain that these
  vulnerabilities ought to be addressed to prevent further security
  breaches in an otherwise excellent operating system.

  ProblemType: Package
  DistroRelease: Ubuntu 14.04
  Package: clamav-base 0.99.3+addedllvm-0ubuntu0.14.04.1
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 3.2.0-121.164-generic-pae 3.2.79
  Uname: Linux 3.2.0-121-generic-pae i686
  ApportVersion: 2.14.1-0ubuntu3.27
  Architecture: i386