resolvconf (1.79ubuntu10) bionic; urgency=medium

  * Fix race of not injecting resolved config into resolvconf on LXD
    container boot. LP: #1763108

 -- Dimitri John Ledkov <x...@ubuntu.com>  Thu, 12 Apr 2018 12:46:24
+0100

** Changed in: systemd (Ubuntu Bionic)

** Package changed: systemd (Ubuntu Bionic) => resolvconf (Ubuntu
Bionic)

  /etc/resolv.conf empty after upgrading from 16.04 to 18.40

Status in resolvconf package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in resolvconf source package in Bionic:

  I just upgraded one of my LXC containers to 18.04 and after rebooting,
  the /etc/resolv.conf contains no nameservers. systemd-resolve,
  however, resolves fine and the --status returns the DNS server details
  as expected.

  Package: resolvconf 1.79ubuntu9
  ApportVersion: 2.20.9-0ubuntu4
  Architecture: amd64
  Date: Tue Apr 10 22:53:30 2018
  PackageArchitecture: all
  ProcEnviron:
   TERM=xterm-256color
   PATH=(custom, no user)
   LANG=C.UTF-8
  SourcePackage: resolvconf
  UpgradeStatus: Upgraded to bionic on 2018-04-11 (0 days ago)