Public bug reported:

My ISP gives me a DHCP IP with lease time about 2 minutes
in the script /etc/dhcp/dhclient-enter-hooks.d/resolved , a function
make_resolv_conf is defined which creates config fragments in resolved.conf.d/
, then unconditionally restarts systemd-resolved service
so, about every 2 minutes, this service is restarted on my system, despite the
fact that DNS configuration is not changed.
I would propose an update to the script, which first creates config fragments
in temporary files, and then it restarts the service only when config is
changed (or created/removed).
now going to attach my patch below

** Affects: systemd (Ubuntu)

  systemd-resolved should be restarted only on actual DHCP/DNS updates

Status in systemd package in Ubuntu: