See also bug under Apport project
https://bugs.launchpad.net/apport/+bug/1163740

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to apport in Ubuntu.

  Severe logic errors in questionaire GUI

Status in apport package in Ubuntu:

  The following misbehaviour are just examples I found during my first
  few clicks within this tool.

  Run "apport-bug" without any arguments.

  * A dialog appears asking "Which kind of problem do you want to report?"
  => Just clicking "ok" without selecting anything will crash the bug report
application.
  => Selecting "Other Problem" brings up the "Display Problem" dialog, but
"Display-Problem" is a completely different selection in the first dialog...

  * Clicking "Ok" without selection any option will also crash the bug report
application at this point.
  * Clicking "Cancel" instead in this "Display Problem" dialog will completely
freeze the bug report application, the windows will stay there but will not
react to any interaction any more.

  I did not try anything further...

  Package: apport-kde 1.23-0ubuntu3
  ApportLog:

  ApportVersion: 1.23-0ubuntu3
  Architecture: amd64
  Date: Sat Oct 22 11:09:28 2011
  PackageArchitecture: all
  ProcEnviron:
   LANGUAGE=
   LANG=de_DE@euro
   SHELL=/bin/bash
  SourcePackage: apport
  UpgradeStatus: Upgraded to oneiric on 2011-10-17 (5 days ago)