Typo in the line above.  Fix was:

The fix was to run
mkdir -p /var/lib/snapd/apparmor/snap-confine

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to apparmor in Ubuntu.

  apparmor exit code 123

Status in apparmor package in Ubuntu:

  Dear IT worker,

  Since I have kernel 4.14.12 I have two errors, for apparmor:

  apparmor failed because It failed to start LSB the status exit code is
  123 and there is a error by program /etc/apparmor.d/usr.lib.snapd-
  confine.real in line 11 unable to open /var/lib/snapd/apparmor/snap-
  confine.d (skipping profile in /etc/apparmor.d/disable :
  usr.sbin.rsyslogd

  Also thank you in advance to all the team to help me and repair this
  two problem,

  Regards.

  Dorian ROSSE.

  System: ubuntu 16.04.3