Environment:
 - Ubuntu 18.04.1 LTS
 - Linux 4.15.0-32-generic i686

When I try to mount my swap partition or my swap file, I get "swapon failed:
invalid argument" .

Steps to reproduce:
1) sudo bash
2) dd if=/dev/zero of=/swapfile bs=1024 count=524288
3) mkswap /swapfile
4) chown root:root /swapfile
5) chmod 0600 /swapfile
6) swapon /swapfile
Last execution returns "swapon failed: invalid argument" .

I'm almost sure it's a bug because I have no problems using Linux
4.15.0-29-generic instead of Linux 4.15.0-32-generic. Also, no problems
using Ubuntu 18.04.1 LTS Live CD.

Regards.

** Affects: util-linux (Ubuntu)

** Tags: bot-comment