John,

We are sorry that we do not always have the capacity to review all
reported bugs in a timely manner. You reported this bug some time ago
and there have been many changes in Ubuntu since that time.

I cannot reproduce your issue using Ubuntu 18.04. Do you still see a
problem related to the one that you reported

Please let us know if you do otherwise this bug report will expire in
approximately 60 days time.

Thank you for helping make Ubuntu better.

Paul White
[Ubuntu Bug Squad]

** Changed in: software-properties (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to software-properties in

  I cannot cannot "choose a download server"

Status in software-properties package in Ubuntu:

  I open the "Choose a Download Server" window in the Ubuntu Software
  Center (12.04 beta 2, x64). I then click on Australia expecting an
  ftp.iinet.net.au option to appear but nothing happens except
  highlighting the Australia option. The "Choose Server" button in the
  lower right corner remains greyed out.

  Package: software-center 5.1.13.2
  ApportVersion: 1.95-0ubuntu1
  Architecture: amd64