The new package version numbers do not appear in the bucket at
https://errors.ubuntu.com/problem/b13c9466e8741d31ba6c9934365589f383a60650,
additionally there are no other crashes re software-properties which are
the result of an AttributeError in on_driver_selection changed so there
isn't a new crash (because the line numbers changed) about this issue so
I'm setting this to v-done.

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to software-properties in

  /usr/bin/software-properties-
  gtk:AttributeError:on_driver_selection_changed

Status in software-properties package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in software-properties source package in Xenial:
  Fix Committed
Status in software-properties source package in Bionic:
  Fix Committed
Status in software-properties source package in Cosmic:
  Fix Committed

Bug description:
  [Impact]
  software-properties-gtk is crashing regularly for users of Ubuntu stable
releases.

  [Test Case]
  We aren't sure what exactly is causing the crash but we don't need to be
given that there is a bucket in the Error Tracker with a large number of
crashes. The fix for this bug can be verified by looking at the bucket in the
description and confirming that the crash does not occur with the new version
of the package.

  [Regression Potential]We are just adding in a except check for an
  AttributeError so there is little chance of a regression, just make
  sure the change isn't typo'ed.

  [Original Description]
  The Ubuntu Error Tracker has been receiving reports about a problem regarding
software-properties.  This problem was most recently seen with package version
1.92.36bodhi1, the problem page at
https://errors.ubuntu.com/problem/b13c9466e8741d31ba6c9934365589f383a60650
contains more details, including versions of packages affected, stacktrace or
traceback, and individual crash reports.
  If you do not have access to the Ubuntu Error Tracker and are a software
developer, you can request it at http://forms.canonical.com/reports/.