I did the merge in our usual way, and added your nssov changes, and the
end result was identical. I'm now just going to quickly test the
upgrade.

One small thing only: please close this bug in the d/changelog file. Something
like this:
openldap (2.4.47+dfsg-2ubuntu1) disco; urgency=medium

  * Merge from Debian unstable (LP: #1811630).  Remaining changes:

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to openldap in Ubuntu.

  Please merge openldap 2.4.47+dfsg-2 (main) from Debian unstable (main)

Status in openldap package in Ubuntu:
  In Progress

Bug description:
  Hello,

  I have prepared the merge of openldap 2.4.47+dfsg-2. This will
  probably be the version released in Debian buster unless any release
  critical bugs show up.

  I made changes in Debian to how the contrib modules are built. I made
  the same changes for nssov in this merge and tested it with the
  current nss/pam-ldapd. I also added its man page which doesn't seem to
  have been included before.

  I performed a test build in a PPA:
  https://launchpad.net/~rtandy/+archive/ubuntu/openldap2.4.47

  Please consider sponsoring this update. Thank you!