Bug report did not expire due to assignment
No reply by reporter to comment #2
No comments for around 8 years
So marking "Invalid" to close

** Changed in: alsa-driver (Ubuntu)
     Assignee: varun kumar (varunkumar-eie) => (unassigned)

** Changed in: alsa-driver (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to alsa-driver in Ubuntu.

  Internal Microphone not working,Unable to record sound in Acer Aspire
  one 532H(A0532H)

Status in alsa-driver package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  1) problem with Internal Microphone in Acer Aspire One 532H(A0532H)

  Ubuntuforums Suggestion: Ubuntu forums suggested to install
  pavucontrol ,and also said to make right speaker in input devices to
  silence,did it,still my internal mic is not working,it is unable to
  record my voice in sound recroder,can't use gtalk,skype(Very Very
  Frustating). I have gnome alsa mixer,puse audio volume control,pulse
  audio device chooser.

  2) Memory card reader not working(ENE technology card reader not
  working)

  Ubuntu forums suggestion: ubuntu forum said to install some kernel,and
  they suggested to install a file called keucr,a very hard process for
  those who are new to ubuntu,i did all those,Still unable to detect the
  SD Card Reader.

  Please,at this time,solve my internal microphone issue,i am facing a
  sever issue with this.