** Package changed: dbus (Ubuntu) => xfce4 (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to dbus in Ubuntu.

  xfce4 install on Ubuntu 18.04 has no polkit agent

Status in xfce4 package in Ubuntu:

  The problem was evident as en error message when trying run 'Language
  Support' (gnome-language-selector) after install. (This was the
  advised way to get the Atom spell-checker working).

  Error described here: https://askubuntu.com/questions/1031319
  /language-support-in-18-04-not-working-org-freedesktop-policykiterror-
  failed/1127862#1127862

  It occurred on a fresh install of Ubuntu 18.04 after installing xfce4.

  No PolicyKit Authentication Agent was installed - or at least not one
  that xfce seemed to recognise.

  I solved the problem by installing one:

      $ sudo apt install policykit-1-gnome

  That installed the package: /usr/lib/policykit-1-gnome/polkit-gnome-
  authentication-agent-1.

  It seemed to update the autostart list.

  Though there is such a thing as 'xfce-polkit' and 'xfce-polkit-git', I
  could not see them on my machine and Debian [reports][3], in it's
  account of the package policykit-1-gnome, that xfce still uses the
  gnome polkit agent:

  "This implementation was originally designed for GNOME 2, but most
  GNOME-based desktop environments, including GNOME 3, GNOME Flashback,
  and MATE, have their own built-in PolicyKit agents and no longer use
  this one. The remaining users of this implementation are Cinnamon,
  XFCE and Unity."

  (https://packages.debian.org/sid/policykit-1-gnome)

  It is worth noting that the terminal emulator that comes default in
  Ubuntu and is still default after installing xfce (gnome terminal)
  would not run polkit-gnome-authentication-agent-1 after install. I
  understand it may have been necessary, perhaps ironically, to run it
  an an xterm. I didn't attempt this. But all was well after restart.