I upload 0.6.3-5ubuntu4 for the Depends/Recommends update but expect it
to fail due to the ipset issues. I filed bug 1821596 for that.

** Changed in: firewalld (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to iptables in Ubuntu.

  The firewalld autopackage tests fail due to iptables

Status in firewalld package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Committed
Status in iptables package in Ubuntu:
  Won't Fix
Status in iptables package in Debian:
  Unknown

Bug description:
  The firewalld autopkgtest fail in disco on what looks like an iptables
  issue

https://objectstorage.prodstack4-5.canonical.com/v1/AUTH_77e2ada1e7a84929a74ba3b87153c0ac
  /autopkgtest-
  disco/disco/amd64/f/firewalld/20190315_154203_ef4d6@/log.gz

  'Mar 15 15:41:39 autopkgtest firewalld[1691]: ERROR:
'/usr/sbin/iptables-restore -w -n' failed: iptables-restore v1.8.2 (nf_tables):
                                               line 4: RULE_REPLACE failed (No
such file or directory): rule in chain INPUT
                                               line 4: RULE_REPLACE failed (No
such file or directory): rule in chain OUTPUT'

  That looks like the issue reported on
https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=914694 which is fixed in
upstream iptables
  https://git.netfilter.org/iptables/commit/?id=947c51c95

  That fix seems to depends on git master changes from libnftnl
  https://git.netfilter.org/libnftnl/log/
  ('chain: Support per chain rules list' and following commits)

  Unsure at this point what's best disco, if we should start looking at
  backporting those changes?