Thank you for reporting this bug to Ubuntu.
Ubuntu 15.10 (wily) reached end-of-life on July 28, 2016.

See this document for currently supported Ubuntu releases:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Releases

We appreciate that this bug may be old and you might not be interested
in discussing it any more. But if you are then please upgrade to the
latest Ubuntu version and re-test. If you then find the bug is still
present in the newer Ubuntu version, please add a comment here telling
us which new version it is in and change the bug status to Confirmed.

** Changed in: alsa-driver (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to alsa-driver in Ubuntu.

  [20A8003UFR, Realtek ALC3232, Black Headphone Out, Left] Background
  noise

Status in alsa-driver package in Ubuntu:
  Won't Fix

Bug description:
  I've a big problem of noise in my headphone (we can hear it particulary when
there's no sound in it and it makes a "ploc" when I plug my headphone) .
  This problem does not appear on Windows and from my search it wasn't present
on Ubuntu 14.04.

  Thanks you if you can help me with this !

  Package: alsa-base 1.0.25+dfsg-0ubuntu5
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 4.2.0-27.32-generic 4.2.8-ckt1
  Uname: Linux 4.2.0-27-generic x86_64
  ApportVersion: 2.19.1-0ubuntu5
  Architecture: amd64
  AudioDevicesInUse:
   USER        PID ACCESS COMMAND
   /dev/snd/controlC0:  adrien     1828 F.... pulseaudio
   /dev/snd/controlC1:  adrien     1828 F.... pulseaudio
  CurrentDesktop: XFCE
  Date: Sat Feb  6 23:16:49 2016
  InstallationMedia: Xubuntu 15.10 "Wily Werewolf" - Release amd64 (20151021)
  PackageArchitecture: all
  SourcePackage: alsa-driver
  Symptom: audio
  Symptom_AlsaPlaybackTest: ALSA playback test through plughw:PCH successful
  Symptom_Card: Audio interne - HDA Intel PCH
  Symptom_Jack: Black Headphone Out, Left
  Symptom_PulsePlaybackTest: PulseAudio playback test successful
  Symptom_Type: High background noise, or volume is too low
  Title: [20A8003UFR, Realtek ALC3232, Black Headphone Out, Left] Background
noise or low volume
  dmi.bios.date: 03/19/2015
  dmi.bios.vendor: LENOVO
  dmi.bios.version: GRET44WW (1.21 )
  dmi.board.asset.tag: Not Available
  dmi.board.name: 20A8003UFR
  dmi.board.vendor: LENOVO
  dmi.board.version: SDK0E50510 Pro
  dmi.chassis.asset.tag: No Asset Information
  dmi.chassis.type: 10
  dmi.chassis.vendor: LENOVO
  dmi.chassis.version: Not Available
  dmi.modalias:
dmi:bvnLENOVO:bvrGRET44WW(1.21):bd03/19/2015:svnLENOVO:pn20A8003UFR:pvrThinkPadX1Carbon2nd:rvnLENOVO:rn20A8003UFR:rvrSDK0E50510Pro:cvnLENOVO:ct10:cvrNotAvailable:
  dmi.product.name: 20A8003UFR
  dmi.product.version: ThinkPad X1 Carbon 2nd
  dmi.sys.vendor: LENOVO