OpenSSH 8.0 changes the default RSA key size to 3072 bits.  I think this
is sufficient, so we'll follow that.

** Summary changed:

- Change the default RSA generation from 2048 to 4096
+ Change the default RSA generation from 2048 to 3072

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to openssh in Ubuntu.

  Change the default RSA generation from 2048 to 3072

Status in openssh package in Ubuntu:

  For security purposes, the Ubuntu Distro should consider changing the
  default RSA generation from 2048 to 4096. This is a could be a
  somewhat disruptive change (e.g. accessing older Cisco devices may not
  work).  We should still try to consider this and target this for
  16.04.