This failure has not been due to Juju but rather the setup of the CI
environment. We have not seen any consecutive failures of this nature,
so the issue has been resolved.

I am closing this report.

** Changed in: juju

** Changed in: dbus (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to dbus in Ubuntu.

  MachineSuite.TestMachineWorkers timed out waiting for workers zesty
  because dbus is in interactive mode

Status in juju:
  Fix Released
Status in juju 2.1 series:
  Won't Fix
Status in dbus package in Ubuntu:

  As seen at
      http://reports.vapour.ws/releases/issue/5768c750749a563f2d7daa6e

  A unit test is exclusively failing on our new zesty machine. the
  previous issues is not related to the zesty falures

  machine-0: has workers [agent api-address-updater api-caller
api-config-watcher disk-manager log-forwarder log-sender logging-config-updater
machine-action-runner machiner migration-fortress migration-inactive-flag
migration-minion proxy-config-updater reboot-executor ssh-authkeys-updater
state-config-watcher storage-provisioner termination-signal-handler
unconverted-api-workers upgrade-check-flag upgrade-check-gate
upgrade-steps-flag upgrade-steps-gate upgrader]
  machine-0: waiting for [unit-agent-deployer]
  machine-0: unexpected []
  machine-0: report:
  {}

  machine_test.go:1272:
      WaitMatch(c, matcher.Check, coretesting.LongWait,
s.BackingState.StartSync)
  engine_test.go:234:
      c.Fatalf("timed out waiting for workers")
  ... Error: timed out waiting for workers