Thank you for preparing this SRU.

It's clearly correct, but it's one of those that I'd prefer to see
bundled with other updates. Given that the user is correctly redirected
(and I think you can configure MoinMoin to do it even more
automatically?) I don't think that making every Ubuntu user download
this update is justified just for this fix.

Let's see how bug 1829823 goes, and if that goes well, we can accept
this into the proposed pockets for staging.

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to software-properties in

  Update hyperlink when enabling UCA

Status in software-properties package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in software-properties source package in Xenial:
  Triaged
Status in software-properties source package in Bionic:
  Triaged
Status in software-properties source package in Eoan:

  [Impact]
  When enabling UCA a hyperlink is printed:

  $ sudo add-apt-repository cloud-archive:train-proposed
   Ubuntu Cloud Archive for OpenStack Train [proposed]
   More info: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ServerTeam/CloudArchive
  Press [ENTER] to continue or Ctrl-c to cancel adding it.

  The hyperlink redirects to:

  https://wiki.ubuntu.com/OpenStack/CloudArchive

  so it should just be corrected at the source:

  https://git.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/software-
  properties/tree/softwareproperties/cloudarchive.py#n50

  [Test Case]
  The "More info:" link should be
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/OpenStack/CloudArchive, for example:

  root@b1:~# sudo add-apt-repository cloud-archive:queens
   Ubuntu Cloud Archive for OpenStack Queens
   More info: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/OpenStack/CloudArchive
  Press [ENTER] to continue or Ctrl-c to cancel adding it.

  [Regression Potential]
  This change is extremely minimal as it only updates a string that points to a
wiki URL.