Hello,

It appears the source.codeaurora.org site has not correctly configured
their TLS certificate chain:

https://www.ssllabs.com/ssltest/analyze.html?d=source.codeaurora.org

"Chain issues   Incomplete, Extra certs"

If you can contact the admins for this site, please ask them to include
all necessary intermediate certificates provided by their CA.

Thanks

** Changed in: ca-certificates (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to ca-certificates in Ubuntu.

  ca-certificates missing trusted entry from linuxfoundation

Status in ca-certificates package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  source.codeaurora.org (linuxfoundation) changed their certificate on
  30 JUL 2019. When cloning from codeaurora, you now get this error:

  $ git clone https://source.codeaurora.org/external/imx/libdrm-imx.git/
  Cloning into 'libdrm-imx'...
  fatal: unable to access
'https://source.codeaurora.org/external/imx/libdrm-imx.git/': server
certificate verification failed. CAfile: /etc/ssl/certs/ca-certificates.crt
CRLfile: none

  I think this suggests that the issuing CA Authority is not trusted and
  included in ca-certificates.crt. I've confirmed this certificate
  validation issue on both ubuntu 16.04 and ubutnu 18.04. I've even
  upgraded and reinstalled the ca-certificates package and still get the
  same validation error.

  I assumed it might be a problem with my clock out of sync, so I
  synchronized my server time with chrony and the issue persists. I can
  add the certificate manually to my installation of git and get around
  the issue, but I suspect that this issue will impact anyone attempting
  to clone from the linux foundation git servers.

  I've attached the source.codeaurora.org certificate to this bug
  report. The certificate shows that the issueing authority is "Sectigo
  RSA Domain Validation Secure Server CA"