** Package changed: ubuntu => ubuntu-meta (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to ubuntu-meta in Ubuntu.

  Desktop freezing while SSD under heavy load

Status in ubuntu-meta package in Ubuntu:

  Every time my SSD is under heavy writing load (e.g. copying large
  files from a USB stick, or downloading an ISO from a fast website),
  the entire Ubuntu (Gnome) desktop, including mouse pointer, freezes.

  My computer is an Asus UX410UAK with a Micron 1100 SSD.
  guillaume@massada:~$ sudo dmidecode | grep -i UX
        Version: UX410UAK.308
        Product Name: UX410UAK
        Family: UX
        Product Name: UX410UAK
  guillaume@massada:~$ cat /proc/scsi/scsi
  Attached devices:
  Host: scsi2 Channel: 00 Id: 00 Lun: 00
    Vendor: ATA      Model: Micron_1100_MTFD Rev: A020
    Type:   Direct-Access                    ANSI  SCSI revision: 05

  This is a recurring problem, and has always been with this machine
  (including previous kernel and Ubuntu versions, at least for the past
  2 years).

  Package: ubuntu-desktop (not installed)
  ApportVersion: 2.20.11-0ubuntu8.2
  Architecture: amd64
  CurrentDesktop: GNOME
  Date: Mon Jan  6 18:20:01 2020
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 18.04.1 LTS "Bionic Beaver" - Release amd64
(20180725)
  ProcEnviron:
   TERM=xterm-256color
   PATH=(custom, no user)
   XDG_RUNTIME_DIR=<set>
   LANG=fr_FR.UTF-8
   SHELL=/bin/bash
  SourcePackage: ubuntu-meta
  UpgradeStatus: Upgraded to eoan on 2019-10-18 (80 days ago)