Public bug reported:

Before the alsa-lib-1.2.1 the ucm and topology conf files are in the
alsa-lib, when we install the alsa-lib/libasound2, they are installed
together with alsa-lib. But from 1.2.1 they are separated from the alsa-
lib, and in the focal, we choose the 1.2.1.2 version, we should install
the ucm and topology too, otherwise those machines need ucm and topology
will not work anymore, users have to install these two packages
manually.

Two packages we need to put into the focal image are:
alsa-ucm-conf 1.2.1.2-2
alsa-topology-conf 1.2.1-2

** Affects: alsa-lib (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: alsa-lib (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to alsa-lib in Ubuntu.

  alsa-lib-1.2.1.2: should install the alsa-ucm-conf and alsa-topology-
  conf to focal image by default

Status in alsa-lib package in Ubuntu: