I have a similar problem to #1758980 Enabling LivePatch fails, but not so sure
it is the same. When I verify Livepatch status (sudo canonical-livepatch
status):
client-version: 9.4.8
architecture: x86_64
cpu-model: Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz
last-check: 2020-02-14T09:29:57-03:00
boot-time: 2020-02-14T07:29:23-03:00
uptime: 2h26m29s
status:
- kernel: 4.15.0-76.86-generic
  running: true
  livepatch:
    checkState: checked
    patchState: nothing-to-apply
    version: ""
    fixes: ""

But in 'Software & Updates' Livepatch tab all I got is 'OFF', and I
can't switch ON or click on it. It is written 'Livepatch requires an
internet connection'. Is this a known bug to be ignored, or something
else that must be fixed?

** Affects: software-properties (Ubuntu)

Livepatch is running, but appears OFF in 'software & updates'
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1863369
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu Touch
seeded packages, which is subscribed to software-properties in Ubuntu.