Public bug reported:

Chroot chroot dpkg-query -f '${binary:Package}\n' -W | Chroot chroot
xargs apt-get install --reinstall

Fails in focal with:

Processing triggers for libc-bin (2.31-0ubuntu6) ...
E: Could not configure 'libc6:amd64'.
E: Could not perform immediate configuration on 'libgcc-s1:amd64'. Please see
man 5 apt.conf under APT::Immediate-Configure for details. (2)

As seen at https://launchpadlibrarian.net/469223856
/buildlog_ubuntu_focal_amd64_ubuntu-base_BUILDING.txt.gz

doing `xargs -L1` makes it complete. I am not sure if there is somekind
of an apt bug there. Imho reinstalling all the packages should just work
fine....

** Affects: apt (Ubuntu)

** Affects: livecd-rootfs (Ubuntu)

** Also affects: apt (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to apt in Ubuntu.

  fail to reinstall all packages together in minimized builds

Status in apt package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in livecd-rootfs package in Ubuntu: