Public bug reported:

On boot after I selected Ubuntu to load, it flickers while loading and I
have to boot in "safe mode" then after that it loads normally. Quite
frustrating not knowing how long it's going to take to load if at all.

** Affects: gnome-shell (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to xorg in Ubuntu.

  Boot Flickering Issue