** Project changed: ubuntu-manpage-repository => bluez (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to bluez in Ubuntu.

  Bluetoothd uses 100% of a CPU thread

Status in bluez package in Ubuntu:

  Hi,

  I have a bluetooth keyboard that I use for my laptop, which runs
  Kubuntu 19.04. I noticed though, that a short while after connecting
  the keyboard, the CPU fan goes on and one of the threads is at 100%.
  If I open a terminal and type "top", it shows that a process called
  bluetoothd is taking 12% of the CPU power which is a full thread
  (100/8=12.5). I'm not sure what it's doing, but it doesn't require
  that much CPU power to work. If I end the process and restart it, the
  keyboard works fine and the CPU is calm until it happens again (about
  20 minutes later). I reinstalled bluez and even tried recompiling from
  source, but the problem persists.

  My specs:

  Version of bluetoothd: 5.50
  Linux Kernel: 5.3.0-46-generic