Thanks for taking the time to report this bug and helping to make Ubuntu
better. We appreciate the difficulties you are facing, but this appears
to be a "regular" (non-security) bug.  I have unmarked it as a security
issue since this bug does not show evidence of allowing attackers to
cross privilege boundaries nor directly cause loss of data/privacy.
Please feel free to report any other bugs you may find.

** Information type changed from Private Security to Public

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to alsa-driver in Ubuntu.

  [HP Pavilion dv2500 Notebook PC, Conexant CX20549 (Venice), Speaker,
  Internal] fails after a while.  The speaker in laptop turns on and off
  automatically during boot time when I use Ubuntu and when I turn it
  off. It really troubles me a lot. Please help me as soon as possible
  for this problem and bring a solution.

Status in alsa-driver package in Ubuntu:

  This problem has started to occur since the day I installed Ubuntu on
  my laptop. I installed first Ubuntu 18.04 LTS and this problem
  occurred. The problem is that whenever I turn my laptop on then sound
  turns on and off automatically during boot time and the time I use
  this laptop and while turning it off also. I have recently installed
  Ubuntu 20.04 LTS in this laptop in a bid to get my problem solved but
  it went in vain and the problem still exists. Please help me out as it
  really troubles me a lot. Please find a solution to this problem as
  soon as possible.

  Package: alsa-base 1.0.25+dfsg-0ubuntu5
  ApportVersion: 2.20.11-0ubuntu27
  Architecture: amd64
  AudioDevicesInUse:
   USER        PID ACCESS COMMAND
   /dev/snd/controlC0:  kinshuk08   1438 F.... pulseaudio
  CasperMD5CheckResult: skip
  CurrentDesktop: ubuntu:GNOME
  Date: Sat Apr 25 03:13:06 2020
  PackageArchitecture: all
  ProcEnviron:
   LANGUAGE=en_IN:en
   PATH=(custom, no user)
   XDG_RUNTIME_DIR=<set>
   LANG=en_IN
   SHELL=/bin/bash
  SourcePackage: alsa-driver
  Symptom: audio
  Symptom_Card: Built-in Audio - HDA Intel
  Symptom_Jack: Speaker, Internal
  Symptom_Type: Sound works for a while, then breaks
  Title: [HP Pavilion dv2500 Notebook PC, Conexant CX20549 (Venice), Speaker,
Internal] fails after a while
  UpgradeStatus: Upgraded to focal on 2020-04-23 (1 days ago)
  dmi.bios.date: 05/28/2007
  dmi.bios.vendor: Phoenix
  dmi.bios.version: F.0A
  dmi.board.name: 30CD
  dmi.board.vendor: Wistron
  dmi.board.version: 80.27
  dmi.chassis.type: 10
  dmi.chassis.vendor: Hewlett-Packard
  dmi.chassis.version: N/A
  dmi.modalias:
dmi:bvnPhoenix:bvrF.0A:bd05/28/2007:svnHewlett-Packard:pnHPPaviliondv2500NotebookPC:pvrF.0A:rvnWistron:rn30CD:rvr80.27:cvnHewlett-Packard:ct10:cvrN/A:
  dmi.product.family: 103C_5335KV
  dmi.product.name: HP Pavilion dv2500 Notebook PC
  dmi.product.sku: GN395PA#ACJ
  dmi.product.version: F.0A
  dmi.sys.vendor: Hewlett-Packard