[Expired for apport (Ubuntu) because there has been no activity for 60
days.]

** Changed in: apport (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to apport in Ubuntu.

  Apport assigns a package installation failure to the wrong package

Status in apport package in Ubuntu:
  Expired

Bug description:
  See bug 857645. It is assigned to CUPS but in reality it is an
  installation failure of nautilus-dropbox, as one can see in the
  terminal log:

  ----------
  Ställer in nautilus-dropbox (0.6.8-1) ...
  Dropbox is the easiest way to share and store your files online. Want to
learn more? Head to http://www.dropbox.com/
  Error: Trouble connecting to Dropbox servers. Maybe your internet connection
is down, or you need to set your http_proxy environment variable.
  dpkg: fel vid hantering av nautilus-dropbox (--configure):
   underprocess installerade post-installation-skript gav felkod 255
  Fel uppstod vid hantering:

  In addition, the terminal log shows that CUPS got updated but this
  happened without any problems. So there must be a bug in Apport.

  I tried to add a comment to bug 857645, but I only get Launchpad error
  messages. Seems that the bug record is corrupted. Feel free to move
  this bug to Launchpad if it is more adequate.