[Expired for apport (Ubuntu) because there has been no activity for 60
days.]

** Changed in: apport (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to apport in Ubuntu.

  apport seems not to be working anymore

Status in apport package in Ubuntu:
  Expired

Bug description:
  Binary package hint: apport

  1.  lsb_release -rd
  Release:        10.10

  2. apt-cache policy apport
  apport:
    Installato: 1.14.1-0ubuntu8
    Candidato:  1.14.1-0ubuntu8
    Tabella versione:
   *** 1.14.1-0ubuntu8 0
          500 http://it.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ maverick/main amd64 Packages
          100 /var/lib/dpkg/status

  3. ubuntu-bug kpackagekit; ubuntu-bug kcalc
  I expect to be able to collect and file a bug against "kpackagekit" and
"kcalc", as usual.

  4. In all cases I got an error message saying "unable to determine the
  name of the package or of the source package".