[Expired for alsa-driver (Ubuntu) because there has been no activity for
60 days.]

** Changed in: alsa-driver (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to alsa-driver in Ubuntu.

  exactly as stated below, but when I add the option it doesn't work for
  me.

Status in alsa-driver package in Ubuntu:
  Expired

Bug description:
  Hi, I installed Ubuntu 10.10 64bit in a Toshiba Satellite C650-110
  with the following espefications

  Satellite C650-110
  Part Number : PSC08E-00G001EN
  Key Features
  - Genuine Windows® 7 Home Premium 64-bit (pre-installed, Toshiba-HDD recovery)
  - Intel® Celeron® Processor T3300
  - DVD-RW SuperMulti drive (Double Layer)
  - 4096 MB (2048 +204 DDR2 RAM (800MHZ)
  - 39.6cm (15.6") TruBrite® HD (1366 x 76 High Brightness display with LED
backlight with 16:9 aspect ratio

  Everything seems to work fine but the headphones plug, there is not sound
through it and the speakers keep working when I plug in the headphones.

  The microphone plug nor the built-in microphone are working either and
  the same with the web cam. And I can't play DVD movies, I can play
  videos on youtube or if the video is on my HD there is no problem, but
  with DVDs it doesn't work.

  Besides this I don't have support for multiple displays, I can't plug
  the laptop into the TV.

  I have been searching in Google for solutions since yesterday and no
  luck.

  I appreciate any help that you can give me, because if I can't fix
  this issues I would have to go back to use Windows again... which I
  would prefer not to!

  Kind regards.