Bump version in the title as another upstream release has been
published, link below.

Am I missing something here, isn't this a package that is something of a
keystone in the package maintenance toolchain? Couldn't we just cook one
up and release it on our end? If someone gives me the thumbs up I'll
even try to make something happen on that front myself.

GNU gettext 0.20.2 -
 * tarball: https://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/gettext/gettext-0.20.2.tar.xz
 * signature: https://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/gettext/gettext-0.20.2.tar.xz.sig

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to gettext in Ubuntu.

  Update to 0.20.2

Status in gettext package in Ubuntu:
  Triaged
Status in gettext package in Debian: