** Attachment added: "pactl list sinks"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/alsa-driver/+bug/1890869/+attachment/5399760/+files/pactl%20list%20sinks

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to alsa-driver in Ubuntu.

  [Clevo N350TW with Intel Corporation Cannon Lake PCH cAVS] no sound
  from speakers and headphones

Status in alsa-driver package in Ubuntu:

  First I must say you, my English is not very good. I'm from Germany and I
learned English in school, but this was in 1986.
   *
  My notebook:
  Product Name: SCHENKER_DOCK_15_SDO15L18_SDO15E19;
  Board Name: Clevo N350TW;
  Dual-boot: "Linux Mint 20 Ulyana (based on Ubuntu 20.04)" and "Windows 10
1909";
  Architecture: x86_64;
  Kernel release: 5.4.0-40;
  Audio device: Intel Corporation Cannon Lake PCH cAVS [8086:a348] (rev 10);
  Subsystem: CLEVO/KAPOK Computer Cannon Lake PCH cAVS [1558:0351];
   *
  Here is the problem:
  When I boot Linux, the notebook have no sound from speakers and headphones.
  When I click the speaker-icon in tray, I can only see "Dummy-Output".
  Sometimes I hear a crack from the speakers.
  Only when I connect the notebook and the TV with a HDMI-cable, I have sound
on TV.
  When I now click the speaker-icon, I see "HDMI-3".
  This problem was also with the Live-CD and also with "Linux Mint 19.3 Tricia
(based on Ubuntu 18.04)".
  If I boot "Windows", there are no problems with sound.
   *
  Here the ALSA-info file:
  http://alsa-project.org/db/?f=47ee648ea6d6f98dcd1284b5d9800aa6b7240e33
   *
  Can someone please help me to solve this problem?
  My Linux skills are average (learning by doing).
  Thanks in advance for your assistance!