I have verified that the date is indeed the problem. When I run an
ubuntu container privileged, the container has the correct date and apt
update succeeds. But when I run the container privileged and set the
date to 1971, then I get that same error message from apt update.

Therefore, this bug is a duplicate of bug #1896443

pi@raspberrypi:~ $ docker run --privileged -it ubuntu bash
root@ad897025c4b7:/# date "+%Y-%m-%d %H:%M:%S" -s "1971-01-01 00:00:00"
1971-01-01 00:00:00
root@ad897025c4b7:/# apt update
Get:1 http://ports.ubuntu.com/ubuntu-ports focal InRelease [265 kB]
Get:2 http://ports.ubuntu.com/ubuntu-ports focal-updates InRelease [111 kB]
Get:3 http://ports.ubuntu.com/ubuntu-ports focal-backports InRelease [98.3 kB]
Get:4 http://ports.ubuntu.com/ubuntu-ports focal-security InRelease [107 kB]
Reading package lists... Done
E: Release file for http://ports.ubuntu.com/ubuntu-ports/dists/focal/InRelease
is not valid yet (invalid for another 18010d 17h 33min 0s). Updates for this
repository will not be applied.
E: Release file for
http://ports.ubuntu.com/ubuntu-ports/dists/focal-updates/InRelease is not valid
yet (invalid for another 18222d 10h 50min 54s). Updates for this repository
will not be applied.
E: Release file for
http://ports.ubuntu.com/ubuntu-ports/dists/focal-backports/InRelease is not
valid yet (invalid for another 18222d 10h 51min 16s). Updates for this
repository will not be applied.
E: Release file for
http://ports.ubuntu.com/ubuntu-ports/dists/focal-security/InRelease is not
valid yet (invalid for another 18222d 10h 50min 42s). Updates for this
repository will not be applied.

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to libseccomp in Ubuntu.

  apt update fails on docker arm container 20.04

Status in libseccomp package in Ubuntu:

  Running `apt update` in a ubuntu:20.04 docker container on raspberry
  pi fails with GPG errors.

  Expected behaviour:

  Successfully update the system through `apt update`

  What happens instead:

  `Err:1 http://ports.ubuntu.com/ubuntu-ports focal InRelease
    At least one invalid signature was encountered.`

  Complete log:
  https://pastebin.com/sggGJcY1

  How to reproduce:
  On a Raspberry Pi 3b or 4b (and maybe others ?), run the following command:
  `docker run ubuntu:latest apt update`
  or more specifically:
  `docker run arm32v7/ubuntu:20.04 apt update`

  More information:
  I can reproduce the bug on the following host systems:
  * Raspberry Pi 3b running HypriotOS
  * Raspberry Pi 4b running Raspbian GNU/Linux 10 (buster)

  The problem does not happens on the following host system:
  * Raspberry Pi 3b running Arch Linux Arm