No mobile broadband in system status bar drop-down menu.

** Attachment added: "1.JPG"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/modemmanager/+bug/1913400/+attachment/5457328/+files/1.JPG

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to modemmanager in Ubuntu.

  While I updating ModemManager to 1.14.2, there is no mobile broadband
  dop down menu  in system state bar.

Status in modemmanager package in Ubuntu:

  While I updating ModemManager to 1.14.2, there is no mobile broadband dop
down menu in system state bar.
  I just can see mobile broadband in network in system settings menu

  my step:
  git clone -b 1.24.2 https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/mobile-broadband/libmbim
  NOCONFIGURE=1 ./autogen.sh
  ./configure --prefix=/usr --libdir=/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu
  make
  sudo make install

  git clone -b 1.26.4 https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/mobile-broadband/libqmi
  NOCONFIGURE=1 ./autogen.sh
  ./configure --prefix=/usr --libdir=/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu
--enable-mbim-qmux --enable-collection=basic
  make
  sudo make install

  git clone -b 1.14.2
https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/mobile-broadband/ModemManager
  NOCONFIGURE=1 ./autogen.sh
  ./configure --prefix=/usr --libdir=/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu --enable-gtk-doc
--with-polkit=strict --with-suspend-resume=systemd
--with-systemdsystemunitdir=/lib/systemd/systemmake
  make
  sudo make install

  OS: ubuntu20.04
  Module: SDX55
  ModemManager:1.14.2
  iusse: 1.No mobile broadband in system status bar drop-down menu.
         2.Every time I connect to the mobile broadband network in system
settings menu, I need to add new connection.