Hello Alex, I would guess that the reason why the permissions are
incorrect is probably whatever tool added four copies of this to your
sudoers:

ALL ALL=(ALL) NOPASSWD:/usr/share/dtsremoter/remoterserver
ALL ALL=(ALL) NOPASSWD:/usr/share/dtsremoter/remoterdelegate

Any tool that would do that is probably pretty poorly written. That's my
guess where to lay blame.

If you don't have any open root command shells, I suggest rebooting into
a recovery mode to change the permissions on the file. If you get the
same "Operação não permitida" response, try chattr -i /etc/sudoers and
then try again.

Thanks

** Changed in: sudo (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to sudo in Ubuntu.

  package sudo 1.8.31-1ubuntu1.2 failed to install/upgrade: o
  subprocesso instalado, do pacote sudo, o script post-installation
  retornou erro do status de saída 1

Status in sudo package in Ubuntu:

  The privileges of my /etc/sudoers file is 220. I don't have any idea
  on how it was changed, and I tried many different ways to chmod it and
  I didn't get to do it, even booting from another media and trying to
  chmod the file didn't work.

  It's the main reason of the many errors that started happening when
  updating this machine.

  I can't stop this machine now, and I don't want to run the risk of
  trying to use the installation software to try to repair it.

  If you have any idea on how to chmod the file, I'll be grateful.

  Best regards,

  Alex Leandro Rosa

  ProblemType: Package
  DistroRelease: Ubuntu 20.04
  Package: sudo 1.8.31-1ubuntu1.2
  ApportVersion: 2.20.11-0ubuntu27.16
  Architecture: amd64
  CasperMD5CheckResult: skip
  Date: Thu Mar 25 15:00:47 2021
  ErrorMessage: o subprocesso instalado, do pacote sudo, o script
post-installation retornou erro do status de saída 1
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 18.04 LTS "Bionic Beaver" - Release amd64 (20180426)
  Python3Details: /usr/bin/python3.8, Python 3.8.5, python3-minimal,
3.8.2-0ubuntu2
  PythonDetails: /usr/bin/python2.7, Python 2.7.18, python-is-python2, 2.7.17-4
  RelatedPackageVersions:
   dpkg 1.19.7ubuntu3
   apt  2.0.4
  SourcePackage: sudo
  Title: package sudo 1.8.31-1ubuntu1.2 failed to install/upgrade: o
subprocesso instalado, do pacote sudo, o script post-installation retornou erro
do status de saída 1
  UpgradeStatus: Upgraded to focal on 2020-09-30 (175 days ago)
  VisudoCheck:
   /etc/sudoers: análise OK
   /etc/sudoers.d/README: análise OK
  mtime.conffile..etc.sudoers: 2020-12-30T18:27:17.782421