Also marking update-manager as affected since the ubuntu-support-status
command is part of update-manager-core.

** Also affects: update-manager (Ubuntu)

** Tags added: bionic

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to gst-plugins-good1.0 in

  Support time status is not correctly if we use ubuntu-support-status
  command in terminal

Status in brotli package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in gst-plugins-good1.0 package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in update-manager package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in woff2 package in Ubuntu:

  Dear Launchpad Community,

  I used ubuntu-support-status command on my Ubuntu 18.04.5 system and I
  can see that these packages are not supported:

  gstreamer1.0-gtk3 libbrotli1 libwoff1

  Like we know these packages are from main repositore so this should
  have support to 2023 year so this is why I report this like bug.

  Package: gstreamer1.0-gtk3
  Version: 1.14.5-0ubuntu1~18.04.2

  Package: libbrotli1
  Version: 1.0.3-1ubuntu1.3

  Package: libwoff1
  Version: 1.0.2-1build0.1

  lsb_release -a

  Distributor ID:       Ubuntu
  Release:      18.04
  Codename:     bionic

  I hope that you fix it or explain me why these packages are not
  supported.

  Yours faithfully,
  Piotr