** Also affects: ubuntu-kernel-tests

** Tags added: 5.13 ubuntu-lxc

** Tags added: sru-20210531

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to lxc in Ubuntu.

  lxc autotest failure with kernel >= 5.13

Status in ubuntu-kernel-tests:
  New
Status in lxc package in Ubuntu:

  The lxc autotest is failing with the following error(s) on the latest
  kernel linux-unstable 5.13:

  FAIL: lxc-tests: lxc-test-apparmor (1s)
  ---
  failed - opened /sys/kernel/uevent_helper
  ---
  PASS: lxc-tests: lxc-test-apparmor-generated (0s)
  PASS: lxc-tests: lxc-test-apparmor-mount (29s)
  FAIL: lxc-tests: lxc-test-attach (1s)
  ---
  attach.c: 410: main: Using "/tmp/attach_x8lgO2" as temporary log file for
container lxc-attach-test

  I was able to bisect the problem and found that the offending commit
  is:

  bfb819ea20ce8bbeeba17e1a6418bf8bda91fc28 ("proc: Check
  /proc/$pid/attr/ writes against file opener")

  This commit looks like a sane fix, so simply reverting it in the
  kernel doesn't seem a viable solution.

  I think we should address and understand the issue in the lxc package.

  Detailed log of the failure: https://autopkgtest.ubuntu.com/results
  /autopkgtest-impish-canonical-kernel-team-
  bootstrap/impish/amd64/l/lxc/20210601_082733_a3ae4@/log.gz