Michael, you raised this bug report against 'dash' which is a shell
similar to bash. I'm assuming this was in error as you were actually
referring to the Dash in Unity desktop which is no longer featured in
any currently supported release of Ubuntu.

Should any similar issues arise in currently supported versions of
Ubuntu they should probably reported initially against the gnome-shell
package as they can always be reassigned from there.

** Tags added: trusty

** Changed in: dash (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to dash in Ubuntu.

  Mousepad doesn't reactive with touchpad-indicator

Status in dash package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  I am using touchpad-indicator 1.1.0-0extras15.04.3 on Ubuntu 14.04 to
  disable my touchpad when a mouse is plugged in.

  Until about four weeks ago, it works all fine, now it's only working
  half-way: When I plug in a mouse, my touchpad is deactivated (which is
  desired), but when I unplug my mouse, the touchpad stays deactivated.
  Plugging in the mouse again at least results in a notification (saying
  that my touchpad is deactivated).

  PS: This formular doesn't accept that I choose touchpad-indicator as
  affected package.