I ran autopkgtest using squid.internal and the test failed with these
errors:

=========================== short test summary info ============================
FAILED tests/test_content.py::TestContentFromStream::test_content_bad_endpoint
FAILED
tests/test_content_async.py::TestContentFromStreamAsync::test_content_bad_endpoint
FAILED
tests/test_identity_documents.py::TestIdDocument::test_identity_document_bad_endpoint
FAILED
tests/test_identity_documents_async.py::TestIdDocumentsAsync::test_identity_document_bad_endpoint
FAILED tests/test_invoice.py::TestInvoice::test_invoice_bad_endpoint - azure....
FAILED tests/test_invoice_async.py::TestInvoiceAsync::test_invoice_bad_endpoint
FAILED tests/test_receipt.py::TestReceiptFromStream::test_receipt_bad_endpoint
FAILED
tests/test_receipt_async.py::TestReceiptFromStreamAsync::test_receipt_bad_endpoint
FAILED
tests/test_receipt_from_url.py::TestReceiptFromUrl::test_receipt_url_bad_endpoint
FAILED
tests/test_receipt_from_url_async.py::TestReceiptFromUrlAsync::test_receipt_url_bad_endpoint
==== 10 failed, 521 passed, 38 skipped, 17 deselected in 125.03s (0:02:05) =====

The test_receipt_url_bad_endpoint attempts to contact
"http://notreal.azure.com"; and then compares the returned information to
an "Invoice_1.pdf" included in the source package.

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to python3-defaults in

  autopkgtest fail in Eoan

Status in python-azure package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in python-cryptography package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid
Status in python3-defaults package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  The python-azure autopkgtest is failing on Eoan, currently blocking
  the migration of:

   - python-cryptography
   - python-defaults

  I had a look at the test log but it's not clear to me where the
  problem is. The autopkgtest history suggests that the failure is not
  actually caused by the two packages held in the migration queue. The
  python-azure autopkgtest is python3-only.