** Package changed: ubuntu => resolvconf (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to resolvconf in Ubuntu.

  DNS issues when replacing /etc/resolv.conf symlink with static file

Status in resolvconf package in Ubuntu:

  I have been symlinking /etc/resolv.conf to a stub file generated using
  the resolvconf service (i believe this is default behavior). I just
  pushed a change to all the desktops under my control to remove this
  symlink, and manage /etc/resolv.conf as a static file. Immediately
  after, DNS resolution failed for about 1/3 of the desktops under my
  control. I was able to fix this by sending the "touch
  /etc/resolv.conf" command to all our desktops (via saltstack).

  Further information:

  OS: Ubuntu Focal 20.04
  Kernel: 5.11.0-27-generic or 5.11.0-41-generic
  Method of deploying changes: saltstack

  Reproduce:

  if [ -L /etc/resolv.conf ]
  then