subprocess.Popen was substituted with subprocess.run in the AptAuth.py. That
seems
to be the reason. They behave differently here. The other operations seem to
work,
but it does not read the keys with subprocess.run. It only reads the keys with
subprocess.Popen.
I do not exactly know why. I wrote a small testfile and they seem to behave
differently.
It seems as if they had a different return value. I'm not sure. The behavior of
these two seems
to be different here. From the python documentation that should not be the
case, I would say.
In the python documentation they seem to be nearly equal, but that does not
seem to be the case.

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to software-properties in

  GPG keys are not shown in Software and Updates

Status in software-properties package in Ubuntu:

  software-properties-gtk does not show the registered apt gpg keys in
  the "Authentication" tab on my Ubuntu 21.10 and 22.04 systems.

  Package: ubuntu-release-upgrader-core 1:22.04.10
  ApportVersion: 2.20.11-0ubuntu82
  Architecture: amd64
  CasperMD5CheckResult: pass
  CrashDB: ubuntu
  CurrentDesktop: ubuntu:GNOME
  Date: Tue Apr 26 20:48:04 2022
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 22.04 LTS "Jammy Jellyfish" - Release amd64
(20220419)
  PackageArchitecture: all
  SourcePackage: ubuntu-release-upgrader
  Symptom: ubuntu-release-upgrader