** Package changed: apport (Ubuntu) => launchpad

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to apport in Ubuntu.

  launchpad's "report a bug" hangs in bug data processing

Status in Launchpad itself:

  I encountered a bug in nautilus and wanted to report it by running
  "ubuntu-bug nautilus". A browser window was opened with the message
  "Please wait while bug data is processed. This page will refresh every
  10 seconds until processing is complete." being displayed for 10
  minutes or so.

  I would expect it to complete processing within 10-30s: it looks like
  it got stuck.