[Expired for xorg (Ubuntu) because there has been no activity for 60
days.]

** Changed in: xorg (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to xorg in Ubuntu.

  Xorg.freeze

Status in xorg package in Ubuntu:
  Expired

Bug description:
  We cannot login via lightdm if we wait too long after boot:

  Cursor in password input field stops blinking and if user inputs password
anyways, then pc freezes. No switcht go VT or login via ssh possible. Only
magic sysreq helps for rebooting.
  When user switches to a virtual terminal via ctrl-alt-F(1..6) and back into
gui, then the cursor is blinking again and everything is normal.

  Package: xorg 1:7.7+13ubuntu3
  ApportVersion: 2.20.1-0ubuntu2.5
  Architecture: amd64
  Date: Fri Apr  7 08:57:59 2017