Hello Hector,

Thanks for taking the time to report this bug and helping to make Ubuntu
better. We appreciate the difficulties you are facing, but this appears
to be a "regular" (non-security) bug, as I was unable to reproduce the
issue.

We will proceed with investigations, but meanwhile, since there have
been reports of similar bugs in the past (such as LP#1784065) , maybe
one of the following could be attempted in order to fix your issue:

- Run "dpkg --configure -a" and "apt-get -f install" in your system and
then try the upgrade once again.

- Execute the steps in this Wiki page
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DebuggingInstallationIssues#triggers_ci_file_contains_unknown_directive_syntax
and then run the upgrade command once again.

Please let us know if any of the above solutions help in any way, and
please feel free to report any other bugs you may find.

** Changed in: flac (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to flac in Ubuntu.

  dpkg error libflac8_1.3.2-1ubuntu0.1_i386.deb

Status in flac package in Ubuntu:

  Hi the Recent security patch for libflac8 is not installing :

  Preparing to unpack .../libflac8_1.3.2-1ubuntu0.1_i386.deb ...
  dpkg: error processing archive
/var/cache/apt/archives/libflac8_1.3.2-1ubuntu0.1_i386.deb (--unpack):
   triggers ci file contains unknown directive 'libcrypto'
   /var/cache/apt/archives/libflac8_1.3.2-1ubuntu0.1_i386.deb

  I am running :

  Distributor ID:       Ubuntu
  Release:      18.04
  Codename:     bionic