Public bug reported:

As I use KeePassXC-Browser integration I had to switch to plain firefox.
To achive that I followed the instructions
https://www.omgubuntu.co.uk/2022/04/how-to-install-firefox-deb-apt-
ubuntu-22-04.

Every now and then my firefox get's replaced with the snap package even
though I properly assigned priorites to the PPA repository:

$ cat /etc/apt/preferences.d/mozilla-firefox

Package: *
Pin: release o=LP-PPA-mozillateam
Pin-Priority: 1001

This is a bit annoying as I have to remove firefox via apt and snap and
install it again. Then I get back the PPA packages.

I am unsure if it is a issue with apt or snapd.

Package: apt 2.4.8
ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 5.17.0-1021.22-oem 5.17.15
Uname: Linux 5.17.0-1021-oem x86_64
ApportVersion: 2.20.11-0ubuntu82.2
Architecture: amd64
CasperMD5CheckResult: unknown
CurrentDesktop: XFCE
Date: Wed Dec  7 09:32:41 2022
InstallationMedia: Xubuntu 20.04.2.0 LTS "Focal Fossa" - Release amd64
(20210209.1)
SourcePackage: apt
UpgradeStatus: Upgraded to jammy on 2022-08-26 (102 days ago)

** Affects: apt (Ubuntu)

** Tags: amd64 apport-bug jammy

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to apt in Ubuntu.

  Firefox updated via snap eventhough ppa with higher priority is
  present

Status in apt package in Ubuntu: